Reco-Trac™ Pedestrian Walkways Light, Medium and Heavy Duty
Our Reco-Trac portable walkways system can provide a safe access route for staff around site, and can also be utilised as a temporary car park for staff and visitors. Reco-Trac is also ideal for difficult to reach areas and small plant works.
- Nationwide delivery and installation facility
- Excellent rates for Hire and Purchase
- Installed in any combination of lengths and widths
- Available in a variety of colours to define safe walkways around site etc
- Lightweight, yet strong and durable
- Installed manually
- Low Haulage costs
- Non slip surface
- 100% Recycled
- Kind to the environment
- New sizes under development
High Density 100% Recycled Polyethylene Trackway. 30mm x 1m x 2m.
Easily carried and installed by hand our Reco-Trac system is ideal for pedestrian walkways, grass protection mats and small plant works.
Unique against other single piece systems, as the tongue and groove design made up from seven interlocking planks allows each individual piece to be easily replaced if damaged, thus prolonging the lifespan of the system.
The simple yet strong fixing system enables the Trackway to be deployed and installed quickly by hand without the use of any specialist tools.
The Reco-Trac system can be supplied in any colour with your own company logo.