Established in 1992, Timbermat has successfully grown into one of the country’s largest suppliers of bog mats, piling mats, crane mats, ground protection mats and temporary access solutions, including temporary roadways and temporary walkways, carrying probably the largest stock available throughout the United Kingdom.
Get in contact with our Timbermat experts to discuss your needs and get our recommendations for your project.
London +44 (0) 203 968 0439
Manchester +44 (0) 161 442 3157
Edinburgh +44 (0) 131 285 1215
We work with companies in every sector, including:
- Civil engineering
- Wind farms
- Festivals and events
Here’s what we offer our customers:
- Dedicated hire team with over 25 years’ experience to help you choose the right timber bog mat for your project.
- Comprehensive stock holding, with new timber bog mats arriving every month.
- A bog mat to suit every possible scenario, dimensions at 70mm, 100mm, 140mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, by 3, 5 and 6 metres.
- Lightweight pedestrian system easily installed by hand and fitted with an Anti-Slip surface.
- Competitive bog mat hire rates, reducing for long term contracts.
- Quick response and delivery throughout the UK and Europe.
- Hiab off-loading vehicles and Crossrail compliant vehicles.
- Stock available from our London, Manchester and Edinburgh depots.
Light Traffic Protection Pads
Whilst we specialise in all things timber, our latest product, the multi-purpose pedestrian and light vehicle site safe matting, is made with 100% recycled material. These portable pedestrian walkway mats are ideal for events, shows and even as a temporary solution for the likes of a school car park. The matting can be built on almost any type of surface using the tongue and groove inter-connecting system. The versatile temporary floor mats are easy to clean, durable and heavy duty.
Find out more about our Light Traffic Protection Pads here.